AML & Compliance Officer (f/m/d)
Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Frankfurt am Main
YOUR ROLEOur AML & Compliance Officer is a business enabler and a protector who implements an integrated anti-financial crime program and a strong compliance culture across the Bank.
Objectives of the role
- Assist our management and businesses in embedding the anti-financial crime program in the culture of relevant HCBE businesses and operations
- Establish a strong, effective control environment via policies, procedures, and processes to manage AML & Compliance risks and to ensure compliance with applicable laws
- Monitor compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Build a strong culture of compliance by infusing ethics and risk awareness in an organization's operations
- Create and maintain an effective relationship with regulators and external auditors to enable reputation and regulatory issues to be appropriately managed;
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Support in maintaining and further developing the anti-financial crime control framework incl. Banking as a Service (BaaS) oversight function for HCBE and its branch in Italy
- Conduct compliance testing and monitoring programs for key AML & Compliance processes
- Support the regulatory change management process and manage the regulatory inventory, incl. coordination of projects following regulatory initiatives or further enhancements
- Understand and assess the risk of non-compliance with the respective regulations and applicability to the business, products, and processes of the company
- Assist in preparing the annual financial crime risk assessment and conducting specific risk analysis which comprises all risks related to money laundering, terrorist financing, and other criminal actions
- Review and roll out relevant policies and procedures based on the regulatory requirements under consideration of local restrictions and the group-wide strategy
- Coordinate the development and conduction of mandatory training according to the annual training plan
- Advise and support all divisions and departments of HCBE in AML & Compliance matters
- Assist internal/external audits, regulatory inquiries and reviews relating to AML & Compliance topics
- Support the preparation of the quarterly Compliance Review Board Committee.
- Prepare various reports for Senior Management
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- University degree in Business Administration, Compliance, Legal or Banking Education
- 2+ year of proven professional experience in the field of Compliance or Anti-Financial Crime area within a financial institution based in Germany, or with a German regulator
- Profound knowledge of German and EU regulations of a financial institution, with focus on AML & Compliance requirements (previous experience of acting in a similar role preferable)
- Experience in quality assurance (audit or similar) or relevant Compliance oversight experience preferable
- Comfortable in a multilingual and multicultural environment (including excellent German and English oral and written communication skills)
- Independent, goal-oriented, and systematic way of working, decisive with good attention to detail
WHY US?Our role as a captive for Hyundai Motor Germany and KIA Germany is characterized on the one hand by permanent growth. Contrary to the trend, we have been able to continuously increase our market share.
On the other hand, the many new vehicle models with innovative drives not only require professional support, but also the further development of existing processes and products.
That's why we are looking for you: motivated and enthusiastic employees who live the same dynamics in everyday life as we do as a captive.
And these are just a few of the many benefits:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working
- Table football
If you trade in your home office for office space, you can expect more than just a breath-taking view of the Frankfurt am Main metropolitan region. We offer you modern and innovative workplaces with a great 360-degree view of the Main metropolis.