Sales Analyst (f/m/d) Financial Services European Markets
Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Frankfurt am Main
YOUR ROLEAs Sales Analyst in our International Business Department, you will support our management in making informed decisions by providing market data and recommendations, and will support our international sales by meausing performance, analysing data, and team tasks including project management.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist a country manager (CM) in covering Netherlands, Sweden, Norway and Austria markets
- Perform research and data analysis on industry (automotiv, autofinance, financial services) and competitors
- Collect, analyze, and interpret monthly performance.(i.e. Sales, Marketing, Financial data)
- Coordinate business communication among local finance providers, manufacturers, and HCBE
- Provide executive summaries of important meetings and keep all stakeholders informed
- Support the CM in implementing suggested actions
- Analyze and idetnfiy current topics and form hypotheses about the markets to find potential solutions
- Support in setting up and conducting a regular captive bank benchmarks (both retail finance and white-label lease)
- Support ad hoc team tasks, including project management
- Set up new trend analyses in average finance amount (upselling strategy), financing duration, Portfolio mix loans vs. lease, etc.
- Set up a process for accurate data management and archiving
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEEDEducation & Experience:
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, or Finance
- Up to 3 years of working experience
- Good knowledge of financial services industry, preferably of automotive finance
- Basic understanding of key trends in the automotive industry
Skills, Personal Characteristics & Other Requirements:
- Able to communicate verbally and in written both in English and in German
- Able to work with in MS Office at an advanced level
- Enjoys working under tight deadlines and in a dynamic working environment
- Flexible, team player, eager to learn new things
- Proactively shows intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Enjoys problem solving and shows analytical acumen
- Capable of structuring complex issues, and deriving complicated insights from multiple sources and knows how to logically and concisely present information
- Enjoys massive data crunching
WHY US?Our role as a captive for Hyundai Motor Germany and KIA Germany is characterized on the one hand by permanent growth. Contrary to the trend, we have been able to continuously increase our market share.
On the other hand, the many new vehicle models with innovative drives not only require professional support, but also the further development of existing processes and products.
That's why we are looking for you: motivated and enthusiastic employees who live the same dynamics in everyday life as we do as a captive.
And these are just a few of the many benefits:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working
- Free breakfast
- Table football